How are my dice skills? 13-2


I feel I got pretty lucky or unlucky however you want to see it. I got jumping off points in the dice that I am pretty comfortable with. Since that is the case the quality of what my project is, just got a bit harder. I will want to push myself with these things in order to come up with something interesting and clever. Just to say this out loud, this is not what I was hoping for, but I will take it.

My idea is to draw folklore interpretations using light or white ink onto digital photos. I am unsure if it will be multiple photos collaged into one scene or multiple prints to create a series of images. I might be playing with this idea a bit more before I go about it. I first need to see the materials I will be using. Maybe a trip to the art supply store is in order...

Comments

Popular Posts