Final Thoughts 15-2
Throughout the semester, I have learned a lot about technology and ways to use it in the classroom. It was interesting to see and experiment with the materials. I really fell in love with fabtronics. It was fascinating to understand how to use and incorporate them into the classroom. I am somewhat worried about getting the materials to actually incorporate it into the classroom. Scanners are not that expensive and might be interesting to use. I might not be able to have it all, but I will need to choose carefully what to incorporate. I would also like to include technology into my own practice. I really enjoyed digitally drawing and painting on Photoshop. I would also like to include that. I have never used the scanner as a tool for art. It was fun to create works of art with it. It is also something I will incorporate.
I feel I was able to incorporate many of my learning objectives in class. One thing I wish I was able to learn and experiment with is 2D laser and 3D printing. I struggled with how to remember what to do. It will need to be something I take a class on how to use. I will also need to practice a lot with. But for the most part, I felt, I achieved most of my learning objectives. Many of the projects I will include in my art classroom if I have the available technology.
"SELFIE"
I showed my process and explained my outcomes in every art project. I documented as much as possible to hopefully help myself and others understand how I created what I did. I am not sure how much vocabulary I used. I incorporated some vocabulary but I could have used more. One thing I did was play the multiple possibilities a material had. For example, I played with sound art. I am used to creating music soundtracks, but it was fun to create sounds using different modes of sounds. I struggled with some of the projects, including laser printing and video art. I have no experience with these and I had a difficult time using the technology. I feel that technology really makes it hard to be careless. I worried about breaking or creating complications using the technology.
Comments
Post a Comment